Getting your order delivered to you in the shortest time is our mission. As regular festival goers, we know how important it is to get your outfits and costumes ready in time before your next event.
It usually takes 2–7 days to fulfil an order, after which it’s shipped out. Please consider customs clearance and production time when estimating the total ‘delivery time’ (fulfilment time + shipping time).
Depending on your location, shipping times can be estimated for the majority of our products as follows:
USA: 6 – 9 business days
Australia & NZ: 5 – 17 business days
UK & Europe: 10 – 20 business days
International: 10 – 20 business days
Fulfilment & Delivery
Wild Kandy uses multiple manufacturer's around the world. As such, you may receive multiple notifications for your order.
- You will receive an email notification and tracking information for your parcel once your order has been fulfilled.
- Our shipping times are an estimate based on shipping data to your area.
- Please note that an estimate is not a guarantee. We work hard to make sure your orders get to you in a timely manner but shipping-related delays are out of our control once it leaves our warehouse.
- Some items may ship separately so please allow time for this.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- If your parcel is sent back to our warehouse for any reason, a shipping fee will apply for re-delivery. We will send you an email notification and invoice for payment. You'll have 14 days to pay the re-shipping fee; if this is not paid the goods will be donated to charity. Items will be held for 20 days.
- Fulfilment of orders is processed 5 days a week excluding weekends and holidays. This will apply to the country where fulfilment takes place.
- Depending on our suppliers location there may be a delay in shipping due to public holidays, festive season holidays and the like. We want you to receive your parcel asap so please be patient, its worth the wait.
Wild Kandy allows you to track your order and you’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. Please note that this will be after the production process of 2-7 days, so please be patient.
Customs and Import Taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- Wild Kandy is not responsible for delays due to customs so please check your emails to see if you've received any notifications from customs or a local delivery company.
- Additional customs and tax fees or duties can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office.
- Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
Incorrect Address Details Supplied
1. If you realise your delivery instructions are incorrect, you must notify us immediately.
2. If your order has not already been dispatched we will attempt to change the delivery address prior to dispatch.
3. If delivery fails your parcel maybe marked as 'Return to Sender'. This means it will most likely be returned to your shipping providers local facility.
4. Please check your Order Confirmation email for the shipping providers details and contact them to update your address details and locate your parcel.
5. Please check your mailbox for any notifications from your local post or delivery provider for undelivered parcels and instructions to reclaim the delivery.
Items returned to our warehouse: If your parcel is sent back to our warehouse for any reason, a re-shipping fee will apply for re-delivery. When the order is sent back to our facility you'll receive an email notification and an invoice for payment. You'll have 14 days to pay the re-shipping fee. If this is not paid the goods will be donated to charity. Items will be held for 20 days.