At Wild Kandy, our top priority is ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their purchases. We understand that mistakes can occur during the ordering, manufacturing, and delivery processes, which is why we are committed to resolving any issues that may arise with your returns claims as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our goal is to have customers delighted with our brand and the exceptional quality of the products we design and manufacture. Please refer to the returns policies outlined below for further details.
Prior to Making a Return
Please submit a return request within 4 days of receiving your delivery by completing our Contact Form.
Please do not return your item until you have read the Returns Process and Conditions of Returns below and/or we have emailed you our return instructions.
The Returns Process
If you need to return an item and it meets our “Conditions of Return”, the following is our Returns Process:
- Check that the item(s) meet our “Conditions of Return” (see below);
- If they do, lodge a Returns Claim by completing our Contact Form.
- Enter your details and the reason for your return request;
- Check the form fields have been correctly completed then press the “Submit” button.
- We will get back to you with more information regarding your enquiry.
Conditions of Return
- Returns are only available on full-priced items. For clarity, this does not include any discounted products or items on sale.
- Items must be in original condition with original labels intact. They must not be used, damaged, washed, or have cigarette or body odours, animal fur, makeup or be stained in any way.
- Wild Kandy does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, swimwear, underwear, bodysuits etc. which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with any of the above mentioned items won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
- You are responsible for shipping costs associated with returns and you must use trackable shipping. Wild Kandy is not responsible for return packaging so please contact your shipping carrier for updates/claims/delays, lost or stolen goods. Please keep proof of postage.
- We will send you a confirmation email once your item has been returned and approved for exchange/store credit.
Damaged or Wrong Items
Wild Kandy aims to provide quality products and all our orders go through a 3-step quality check before we ship them out. If, however, you receive a product that is accidentally let through our quality control processes and arrives to you as mislabeled or damaged (either in factory or during shipment) we will want to help you rectify the situation.
To help us resolve this for you quickly, please contact us via our Contact Form within 4 days with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
Product Sizing Issues
At this time, we don't offer refunds or exchanges for sizing issues as our products are custom-made to the requested size and order.
Our manufacturer's have indicated that their sizes may vary up to an inch, or around 2.5cm, so it's important to take this into account when taking your measurements. If you're unsure, we recommend going up one size.
If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check our sizing charts in the product description section before you finalise your purchase, making sure you choose the correct size guide measurement system that applies to your country.
Product Design Alignment
Some of our designs have overlapping or wrap-around design elements between fabric panels. As our products are hand-sewn, the fabric can move and we can’t always guarantee the exact placement and alignment of these design elements/patterns. We do not consider this a product manufacturing fault.
Colour can print slightly differently on materials and accessories than they look on your desktop due to the backlight on the computer making it look more vibrant. White fabric can show through in stitching and printed materials (when stretched) as selected products are printed on a base white fabric.
Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled and accidentally slips through our quality control processes.
Please let us know within 4 days of receiving your order via our Contact Form if that's the case and we will work with you to resolve this.
Buyer’s Remorse or Change of Mind
Due to the custom, made-to-order nature of our products, we do not accept exchanges or returns due to Buyer’s Remorse or if you change your mind.
Please choose carefully and check our size guides before finalising and placing your order.
We may allow cancellation if your product has not already gone into production. Unfortunately, if our custom, made-to-order products have already gone into production we will be unable to stop this process.