1. If you realise your delivery instructions are incorrect, you must notify us immediately.
2. If your order has not already been dispatched we will attempt to change the delivery address prior to dispatch.
3. If delivery fails your parcel maybe marked as 'Return to Sender'. This means it will most likely be returned to your shipping providers local facility.
4. Please check your Order Confirmation email for the shipping providers details and contact them to update your address details and locate your parcel.
5. Please check your mailbox for any notifications from your local post or delivery provider for undelivered parcels and instructions to reclaim the delivery.
Items returned to our warehouse: If your parcel is sent back to our warehouse for any reason, a re-shipping fee will apply for re-delivery. When the order is sent back to our facility you'll receive an email notification and an invoice for payment. You'll have 14 days to pay the re-shipping fee. If this is not paid the goods will be donated to charity. Item will be held for 20 days.
For more information about our shipping processes please visit our shipping policy.